"Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because
with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same
question and never get an answer", said Norman Mailer. No matter how
strong the sports mania is in India, the game play should always have
a healthy pattern. To control obsessive behaviour in our players, we
have employed the following self-check tools:
- Self-exclusion tools: Before you start playing, we insist
that you set your deposit limit, loss limit and session limit to
minimise risk of losses. Set daily, weekly and monthly limits for
each of these parameters. The platform also allows you to take a
break from the game and set a date using the gaming limit section.
In this self-exclusion stage, the player will not be allowed to
access the platform.
- Information and tools to protect underage access: KYC
verification is mandatory for every gamer account. This ensures that
no underage gamer plays at LYVE Sports. If your age is under 18,
your account will stand suspended in accordance to our policies.
- Fantasy Games should only be considered as a mode of
entertainment and not as a means of earning money.
- Spend the money that you can afford to spend on leisure.
- Keep a good check on time and money that you are going to
spend on money games.
- Give priority to your usual activities such as
socialisation, hobbies etc.