The cricket frenzy in India gets better of itself with each season as does the fan base for Fantasy Sports. With LYVE Sports, you get the best of both worlds and that too at your fingertips!
You get to select your own team of 11 from the pool of players within the maximum of 100 credits. Based on the performance of your chosen players in the real-life matches, your team earns points. You can also form up to 6 teams depending upon the rules of the contest you have taken part in.
Follow 4 easy steps to Start playing at LYVE Sports:
Check the list of matches running on the platform. Select your preferred match and click on the Create Team tab.
Choosing your players is where your strategic mind comes to play! Select your preferred players within 100 credits from a selection of batsmen, wicketkeepers, bowlers and all-rounders. However, you can only select 7 players from one team. Hit 'Save Team' after you have carefully picked your players. You can select up to 6 teams per match and choose the contest you want to take part in.
Captain - Gets 2x points scored by the player
Vice-Captain - Gets 1.5x points scored by the player
Man of the Match -Gets 1.2x points scored by the player
Tips: Pick your Captain and Vice-Captain carefully as their performance in the real time matches will affect your overall score.
The platform has multiple contests running on it. Choose a practice session to prep for a real money game; enter a cash game directly or design your own contest and go winning!
Keep your eyes on the 'Live Match' section once the real time match starts. The live scorecard will show you the status of your game play.
You can withdraw your winnings directly from your LYVE Cricket Account.
You can make changes to your team until the start of the real time match. Hit the 'Edit Team' option to shuffle team members and change your Captain, Vice-Captain and Man of the Match.
LYVE Sports will follow the below Points System to calculate the score of all teams taking part in a contest.
1. Starting points are assigned to any player on the basis of announcement of his/her inclusion in the team. However, in case the player is unable to start the match after being included in the team sheet, he/she will not score any points. Points shall however, be awarded (including starting points) to any player who plays as a replacement of such player to whom starting points were initially assigned.
2. Points will be awarded to players who score century. No points will be awarded to players scoring half centuries.
3. Any player who appears in a match will be awarded 4 points. For any additional contribution to the match, the player will be awarded points on the basis of LYVE Sports Point System.
4. In case a player is transferred/reassigned to a different team between two scheduled updates, for any reason whatever ,such transfer/reassignment shall not be reflected in the roster of players until next scheduled update.
5. Points awarded on live in game are subject to change as long as the status is "In Progress" or "Waiting for review".
6. Once the points have been marked as completed i.e., winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made.